Mirabeau Lamar's Note:
From the book "Secret Recipes".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups cooked mostaccioli pasta
- 2 teaspoons salad oil
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 fresh parsley sprigs (for garnish Grated)
- 50 g parmesan cheese (for garnish)
2 cups Quatro Formaggio Mix
QUATRO FORMAGGIO MIX
- 1For Quatro Formaggio Mix;.
- 2blend the 4 cheeses thoroughly and place in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- 3Preheat a non-stick or heavy pan on medium heat.
- 4Add the cream and cheese mixture; mix and heat, stirring until cheese is completely melted and sauce is hot.
- 5Add the pasta, turn off the heat and blend the pasta into the sauce.
- 6Remove the sauced pasta to serving plates and garnish each plate with a parsley bouquet.
- 7Pass the Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Mostaccioli Quattro Formaggio
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 986.1
- Calories from Fat 772
- Total Fat 85.8 g
- Saturated Fat 51.9 g
- Cholesterol 292.8 mg
- Sodium 1614.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 47.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked mostaccioli pasta