Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the book "Secret Recipes".
Make and share this Olive Garden Mostaccioli Quattro Formaggio recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cooked mostaccioli pasta
- 2 teaspoons salad oil
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 fresh parsley sprigs (for garnish Grated)
- 50 g parmesan cheese (for garnish)
2 cups Quatro Formaggio Mix
QUATRO FORMAGGIO MIX
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 4 ounces provolone cheese (shredded)
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 ounces romano cheese (grated)
- For Quatro Formaggio Mix;.
- blend the 4 cheeses thoroughly and place in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat a non-stick or heavy pan on medium heat.
- Add the cream and cheese mixture; mix and heat, stirring until cheese is completely melted and sauce is hot.
- Add the pasta, turn off the heat and blend the pasta into the sauce.
- Remove the sauced pasta to serving plates and garnish each plate with a parsley bouquet.
- Pass the Parmesan.