My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups sweet turkey sausage
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 3/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 large russet potato, quartered and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chicken base
- 1 quart water
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1Sauté sausage, bacon and red pepper flakes in olive oil until browned, scoop out and set aside.
- 2Add onion to pan and sauté until softened.
- 3Add garlic and cook one minute.
- 4Add water, chicken base, and potato.
- 5Bring to boil, then simmer 15 minutes.
- 6Add kale, cook another 5 minutes.
- 7Stir in sausage, bacon and milk.
- 8Simmer 5 minutes. Serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Lower Fat Zuppa Toscana
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 254.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet turkey sausage