Great for people who enjoy Olive Gardens soup without the carbs.
Make and share this Olive Garden Low Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Fry bacon in a medium/large size skillet; drain fat, put on plate and let cool.
- In the same skillet cook the sausage and set aside ( I put it on the back burner).
- In a large soup/stew pan put cook onions until tender and clear.
- Add in garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add water and chicken boullion cubes.
- Start to tear the bacon into bite size pieces and add to the pot.
- Add sausage.
- Add cauliflower.
- Cook for 15 minutes (until cauliflower is soft).
- Add heavy cream.
- Add kale (I tear mine into bite size pieces).
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes.