Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the exact recipe from Olive Garden's website.
- 2 (1 1/2 lb) lobsters
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ounce extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 5 ounces roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 2 ounces sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces spaghetti (Follow box directions for cooking pasta)
- Preparing the lobster:
- Boil water in pot large enough to hold the lobsters.
- Drop lobsters in pot and boil for 3 minutes. When finished cooking, remove lobsters from pot.
- Twist off the two front claws where they join the body.
- Using the back of a knife, crack the claws open and remove meat from tail and body and cut in half lengthwise.
- Season lobster with Old Bay, thyme and crushed red pepper.
- Preparing the sauce:
- Heat olive oil in large pot. Saute onions over medium heat until translucent, approximately 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute another minute, add wine and sherry, salt and pepper.
- Add lobster. Bring to boil, cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove lobster meat from sauce and set aside, cook another 4 minutes.
- Add cream and bring to a boil for 7 minutes. Strain sauce and add liquid back to the pan. Add spinach and tomatoes and butter and bring to a boil.
- Add lobster to reheat.
- Preparing Lobster Spaghetti entree: Partly coat pasta with sauce, transfer to large bowl (or individual dishes), top with lobster and remaining sauce.