Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the exact recipe from Olive Garden's website.
Make and share this Olive Garden Lobster Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (1 1/2 lb) lobsters
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ounce extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 5 ounces roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 2 ounces sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces spaghetti (Follow box directions for cooking pasta)
- Preparing the lobster:
- Boil water in pot large enough to hold the lobsters.
- Drop lobsters in pot and boil for 3 minutes. When finished cooking, remove lobsters from pot.
- Twist off the two front claws where they join the body.
- Using the back of a knife, crack the claws open and remove meat from tail and body and cut in half lengthwise.
- Season lobster with Old Bay, thyme and crushed red pepper.
- Preparing the sauce:
- Heat olive oil in large pot. Saute onions over medium heat until translucent, approximately 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and saute another minute, add wine and sherry, salt and pepper.
- Add lobster. Bring to boil, cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove lobster meat from sauce and set aside, cook another 4 minutes.
- Add cream and bring to a boil for 7 minutes. Strain sauce and add liquid back to the pan. Add spinach and tomatoes and butter and bring to a boil.
- Add lobster to reheat.
- Preparing Lobster Spaghetti entree: Partly coat pasta with sauce, transfer to large bowl (or individual dishes), top with lobster and remaining sauce.