Recipe by Member #610488
This recipe is from the files of Riserva di Fizzano and the Rocca delle Macie Winery – Olive Garden’s Italian Partners.
Top Review by lazyme
Believe it or not, I've never eaten at Olive Garden so I don't know how this compares. But we found it to be easy and good. It made a nice side dish to an Italian pork chop. Thanks for sharing this nice recipe. Made for What's on the Menu tag.
- 453.59 g linguine
- 236.59 ml red bell pepper, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 236.59 ml yellow bell pepper, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 236.59 ml Italian plum tomato, seeds and jelly removed, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 59.16 ml fresh basil, minced
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat heavy skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and sauté garlic until just white. Add all ingredients (except pasta and Parmesan cheese) and sauté, stirring constantly until peppers are crisp tender.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add pasta and Parmesan cheese to sauté pan. Stir to blend well with vegetables. Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Transfer to large serving platter. Serve immediately.