1/1 Photo of Olive Garden Linguine With Mixed Sweet Peppers
Member #610488's Note:
This recipe is from the files of Riserva di Fizzano and the Rocca delle Macie Winery – Olive Garden’s Italian Partners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup Italian plum tomato, seeds and jelly removed, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil, minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1Preheat heavy skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and sauté garlic until just white. Add all ingredients (except pasta and Parmesan cheese) and sauté, stirring constantly until peppers are crisp tender.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 3Add pasta and Parmesan cheese to sauté pan. Stir to blend well with vegetables. Add salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- 4Transfer to large serving platter. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Linguine With Mixed Sweet Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 203.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 21.0 g