Recipe by Member #610488
This recipe is from the files of Riserva di Fizzano and the Rocca delle Macie Winery – Olive Garden’s Italian Partners.
- 226.79 g linguine
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml prosciutto, chopped
- 14.79 ml garlic, chopped
- 118.29 ml wild mushroom, sliced (use portabella, oyster, or the dried mixed exotic)
- 29.58 ml kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 14.79 ml green olives, pitted and chopped
- 14.79 ml parsley, chopped
- 59.14 ml red wine
- 473.18 ml tomato sauce with herbs
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese, shredded (garnish)
- parsley, chopped (garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- If using dried mushrooms, soak in water overnight and boil in water for an hour the next day to ensure they will be tender.
- Cook linguine according to package directions. When pasta is done, drain and toss with 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan while pasta cooks. Add prosciutto, garlic, and mushrooms. Saute for 2 minutes, until you can smell the garlic. Add olives and 1 Tbsp chopped parsley. Add wine and reduce by 1/2. Add tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add pasta to sauté pan. Toss to thoroughly coat pasta with sauce.
- Transfer to large serving platter. Top with shredded parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley. Serve immediately.