1 hr 20 mins
Member #610488's Note:
This recipe is from the files of Riserva di Fizzano and the Rocca delle Macie Winery – Olive Garden’s Italian Partners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces linguine
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons prosciutto, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup wild mushroom, sliced (use portabella, oyster, or the dried mixed exotic)
- 2 tablespoons kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon green olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 cups tomato sauce with herbs
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, shredded (garnish)
- parsley, chopped (garnish)
- 1If using dried mushrooms, soak in water overnight and boil in water for an hour the next day to ensure they will be tender.
- 2Cook linguine according to package directions. When pasta is done, drain and toss with 3 tbsp olive oil.
- 3Heat oil in a sauté pan while pasta cooks. Add prosciutto, garlic, and mushrooms. Saute for 2 minutes, until you can smell the garlic. Add olives and 1 Tbsp chopped parsley. Add wine and reduce by 1/2. Add tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
- 4Add pasta to sauté pan. Toss to thoroughly coat pasta with sauce.
- 5Transfer to large serving platter. Top with shredded parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Linguine With Kalamata Olives and Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 93.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato sauce with herbs