Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from the files of Riserva di Fizzano and the Rocca delle Macie Winery – Olive Garden’s Italian Partners.
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh garlic, minced
- 56.69 g can anchovies packed in oil, drained (get the fillets)
- 907.18 g mussels, in-shell (rinsed and cleaned)
- 236.59 ml white wine
- 453.59 g linguine
- 118.29 ml pine nuts, toasted (garnish)
- 59.14 ml parsley, chopped (garnish)
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over low heat. Add garlic and anchovies. Stir and sauté until garlic turns light golden brown and anchovies dissolve and turn to paste. Add mussels and white wine. Increase heat to medium. Cover and simmer until mussels open, stirring frequently.
- Cook linguine according to package directions and drain. Mix pasta into skillet with sauce.
- Transfer to large serving platter. Garnish with toasted pine nuts and parsley. Serve immediately.