This is a copycat recipe I found on the web.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 85.04 g fresh basil
- 118.29 ml pine nuts
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml grated romano cheese
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1Combine the basil, pine nuts, olive oil and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped.
- 2Transfer to a bowl and mix in the cheeses and black pepper.
- 3(This sauce does not call for salt because of the saltiness of the cheeses used.).
- 4In a large pot, bring 5 quarts of water to a boil. Add about 1 tablespoon of salt.
- 5Add the pasta and stir frequently until al dente (about one or two minutes less than the cooking time recommended on the package).
- 6Drain the pasta, reserving 3 ounces of the cooking water.
- 7Place the pasta, pesto sauce, water, and butter in a large bowl and toss until all ingredients are well mixed.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Linguine a Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 738.2
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 263.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 24.4 g