Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's as close to the real thing as you can get without going to the Olive Garden.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons romano cheese
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- sugar (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients in the blender for about 30 seconds.
- Add sugar if it's tart.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
I really like the dressing and would give it 5 stars except it does not exactly taste like Olive Garden---but it is GOOD! Thanks for posting it, Chef!