Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make and share this Olive Garden Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) package parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- artichoke (chop finely)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon marjoram
- red pepper, Crushed
- Preheat broiler and spray a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Mix all ingredients together and place under a broiler until golden and bubbly.
I used light cream cheese, and light sour cream. I omitted the olive oil, and topped it with mozzerella. It made a great tasting, good consistency dip (which was fairly low-fat).
absolutely WONDERFUL! Makes a lot but I halved the recipe and all is well
I added more parmesan and only half a can of artichokes that I rinsed, the consistency and flavor is great but I figured out that my oven runs hot so I had to heat it at 350 for about 10 minutes and then put it under the broiler for just a second otherwise it blackened in like 2 minutes. Good recipe just needs some tweaking.