Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Recipe is from Olive Garden's web site.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped (or 2 t dry basil)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Heat cream in a saucepan and lightly boil until it is half its original volume, being careful not to scorch.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese, basil, salt and pepper.
- Use immediately over your favorite pasta.
This was quick, easy, and tasty. I followed the directions exactly, and I was kind of surprised how much flavor this had. I threw it on top of some fettuccine with broccoli and it made a great dinner. I'm sure I'll try this one again.