Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Enjoy this classic dish from the Olive Garden with this copy cat recipe.
Make and share this Olive Garden Grilled Chicken and Alfredo Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 226.79 g dry pasta
- 473.18 ml heavy cream
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29-177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Brush with oil and then season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Grill 5 to 7 minutes on the first side and then flip the chicken over and grill for another 3 to 4 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Prepare the Alfredo sauce by combining the cream and butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Do not let the mixture come to a boil, but heat until small bubbles begin to form. Add the Parmesan cheese and whisk quickly. Add the garlic powder and continue to whisk. The sauce will thicken after a minute or two.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips. Serve by placing half the pasta on each plate, then topping it with sauce and a sliced chicken breast.