1/7 Photos of Olive Garden Garlic Alfredo Sauce
This recipe is posted by request and was found on the net-no name attached.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium to large saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- 2Add the cream cheese and whisk to smooth and melted.
- 3Whisk in the heavy cream.
- 4Season with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 5Bring to a good simmer and whisk frequently until sauce thickens, around 25 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- 7Taste and adjust seasoning's.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Garlic Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (689 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2852.9
- Calories from Fat 2674
- Total Fat 297.2 g
- Saturated Fat 185.0 g
- Cholesterol 986.7 mg
- Sodium 2106.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 38.6 g