This recipe is posted by request and was found on the net-no name attached.
Make and share this Olive Garden Garlic Alfredo Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium to large saucepan melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the cream cheese and whisk to smooth and melted.
- Whisk in the heavy cream.
- Season with the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a good simmer and whisk frequently until sauce thickens, around 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Taste and adjust seasoning's.