Recipe by Timothy H.
The Italian people have a love for food. They don’t just eat food to get energy for the body, they use all their senses. They love the food, they smell it, they taste it, they sit at a table and build connections with other people... the culture is just what the Olive Garden describes."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, shelled, tails removed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped (1 Tbsp dry)
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked according to package directions
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oil in a sauté pan. Add onion and sauté 2 minutes. Add garlic and red pepper; do not brown garlic. Sauté 1 minute. Add shrimp, cook 1-2 minutes.
- ADD butter, wine, parsley, salt and pepper. Simmer until sauce thickens slightly & shrimp turn from opaque to pink.
- PLACE cooked, drained pasta on large platter. Evenly distribute shrimp and sauce over pasta and serve immediately.