1/8 Photos of Olive Garden Five-Cheese Ziti Al Forno
1 hr 10 mins
Olive Garden's Five-Cheese Ziti al Forno
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR THE ZITI SAUCE
- 4 cups tomato sauce
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
FOR THE ZITI TOPPING
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons romano cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley, chopped
- 1PREPARE THE ZITI SAUCE:.
- 2Combining all ingredients for the Ziti Sauce in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3PREPARE THE ZITI TOPPING:.
- 4In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the first four ingredients for the Ziti Topping.
- 5Add the garlic, oil, and parsley and mix until thoroughly blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6WHEN READY TO PREPARE THE WHOLE DISH:.
- 7Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13-by-9-inch baking dish or large casserole with non-stick spray.
- 8Prepare the pasta according to package directions.
- 9Pour 1/2 cup of prepared ziti sauce into the prepared dish, and spread it evenly over the bottom using a spoon.
- 10When pasta has finished cooking, drain the water and pour the hot pasta into the bowl of remaining sauce. Mix thoroughly; pour into the baking dish.
- 11Spread 1 cup of shredded mozzarella over the pasta and sauce mixture.
- 12Top the mozzarella with the prepared Ziti Topping, spreading evenly.
- 13Place pan on center oven rack and bake until top is golden brown and cheese is bubbling, about 30 to 40 minutes.
- 14Remove and serve immediately.
- 15From: Olive Garden Restaurant.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Five-Cheese Ziti Al Forno
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.8
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 1652.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 36.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning