This is a recipe given to me one night when my family ate at the Olive Garden.
Make and share this Olive Garden Fettuccine With Shrimp & Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Cut zucchini into 2 in by 1/4 in sticks.
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and parsley.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Add zucchini.
- Cook additional minute.
- Add shrimp, wine, salt, pepper and butter.
- Stir well and cook shrimp for 5 minutes or until they are no longer opaque.
- Add drained pasta to the mixture.
- Toss all ingredients to mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Use tongs to pull pasta onto serving platter.
- Top with shrimp, zucchini and seasonings.
- Squeeze two lemon wedges over dish; garnish with remaining wedges and parsley.