1/1 Photo of Olive Garden Fettuccine With Shrimp & Zucchini
Xiola Blue's Note:
This is a recipe given to me one night when my family ate at the Olive Garden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini into 2 in by 1/4 in sticks.
- 2Peel and devein shrimp.
- 3Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- 4While pasta is cooking, heat oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- 5Add chopped garlic and parsley.
- 6Cook for 1 minute.
- 7Add zucchini.
- 8Cook additional minute.
- 9Add shrimp, wine, salt, pepper and butter.
- 10Stir well and cook shrimp for 5 minutes or until they are no longer opaque.
- 11Add drained pasta to the mixture.
- 12Toss all ingredients to mix.
- 13Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 14Use tongs to pull pasta onto serving platter.
- 15Top with shrimp, zucchini and seasonings.
- 16Squeeze two lemon wedges over dish; garnish with remaining wedges and parsley.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Fettuccine With Shrimp & Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (392 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 964.4
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 299.0 mg
- Sodium 720.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 40.4 g