Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe given to me one night when my family ate at the Olive Garden.
- 1 lb fettuccine, dry
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 lemon wedges
- 1 dash parsley, chopped
- Cut zucchini into 2 in by 1/4 in sticks.
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and parsley.
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Add zucchini.
- Cook additional minute.
- Add shrimp, wine, salt, pepper and butter.
- Stir well and cook shrimp for 5 minutes or until they are no longer opaque.
- Add drained pasta to the mixture.
- Toss all ingredients to mix.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Use tongs to pull pasta onto serving platter.
- Top with shrimp, zucchini and seasonings.
- Squeeze two lemon wedges over dish; garnish with remaining wedges and parsley.
I made this dish last night before I saw recipe. It was delicious. I used evoo flavored with basil and sundried tomatoes and left out the parsley. I also added yellow cauliflower and broccoli and topped with scallions. I give it a 5 star. Taste was incredible and recipe was quite easy.
This was a very good recipe. We added some hot pepper flakes to pump up the heat. Very quick and easy to do.