Recipe by Robbie Rice
Just like the famous restaraunt's dish.
Top Review by Barry Barton
If you change the t table spoons cream cheese to 8 ounce pack of cream cheese its better the Olive Gardens. Also if you are adding sea food such as Crab meat, shrimp, or Samon I think 2 oz. for clam juice would round out this dish. Its so good I put it on our menu once a week and sell out each time.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese (preferably fresh)
- 1 lb fettuccine, prepared as directed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- When butter is melted, add cream cheese.
- When the cream cheese is softened, add heavy cream.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan.
- Serve over hot fettucine noodles.