Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was included in an email this morning for a couple Olive Garden Copycat recipes. It is slightly different from the other one already listed on Zaar. We will see...
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut in bits
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- Cook and drain the pasta according to package directions.
- In large saucepan combine cream cheese, Parmesan, butter and milk, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Toss pasta lightly with sauce, coating well.
- Leftovers freeze well.