1/62 Photos of Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana
1 hr 20 mins
Cycle Michael's Note:
This is a clone of the Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana. Tried and true, approved by former Olive Garden chefs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb Italian sausage (I like mild sausage)
- 2 large russet baking potatoes, sliced in half, and then in 1/4 inch slices
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon bits (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups kale or 2 cups swiss chard, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 quart water
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1Chop or slice uncooked sausage into small pieces.
- 2Brown sausage in your soup pot.
- 3Add chicken broth and water to pot and stir.
- 4Place onions, potatoes, and garlic in the pot.
- 5Cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
- 6Add bacon.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- 9Turn to low heat.
- 10Add kale and cream.
- 11Heat through and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.2
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 1800.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 30.7 g