1/3 Photos of Olive Garden Chicken With Lemon Sage Sauce
1 hr 30 mins
I got this from OG's website, and am posting it to try later. It sounds devine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 eggs, whole
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup fresh romano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts, split
- 2 cups flour, seasoned with
- salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil (or as needed)
LEMON SAGE SAUCE
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2To make the PICCATTA BATTER, combine eggs, cheeses, parsley and basil together in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 3To prepare the CHICKEN, pound chicken breasts until ¼” thick.
- 4Dredge chicken in the flour mixture and dip it in the Piccata batter; coat evenly on both sides.
- 5Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Place chicken in the skillet and fry until edges are golden brown on each side.
- 6Transfer chicken from skillet into a baking pan.
- 7BAKE in a 350ºF oven for 5-6 minutes, until juices run clear.
- 8To make the SAUCE, drain 3/4 of the oil from skillet and add the shallots, garlic and herbs.
- 9Saute over medium heat until shallots are transparent.
- 10Add lemon juice, lemon zest, white wine and reduce liquid by 1/2.
- 11Add heavy cream and simmer until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- 12Remove pan from heat and whip in the cold butter.
- 13Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 14To SERVE, pour ¼ cup of sauce on plate and place chicken on top. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Chicken With Lemon Sage Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (493 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1250.5
- Calories from Fat 758
- Total Fat 84.2 g
- Saturated Fat 35.3 g
- Cholesterol 535.4 mg
- Sodium 602.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 61.0 g