Small mini cheese ravioli served tossed with fresh roasted red peppers, zucchini moons, sliced black olives and parsley. Created by Todd Wilbur http://www.topsecretrecipes.com/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb mini round cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove fresh garlic, chopped
- 2 (7 ounce) jars roasted red peppers, sliced in strips
- 1 cup fresh zucchini, slice moons
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- grated parmesan cheese
- garnish with chopped fresh parsley
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1SAUCE PREPARATION: Heat olive oil over medium heat in saucepan.
- 2Add roasted red pepper strips, zucchini moons and black olives.
- 3Cook while stirring for 2 minutes or until the zucchini is cooked to desired texture, then add chicken broth.
- 4Simmer sauce for 2 minutes.
- 5Season with salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- 6PASTA PREPARATION: Prepare pasta when sauce is complete.
- 7Use a large pot to boil pasta.
- 8Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until they float (approximately 3 minutes or 160 degrees F internal temperature).
- 9Remove pasta from boiling water and lightly mix with sauce.
- 10PLATING SUGGESTION: Place sauced pasta on serving plate then top with grated Parmesan and Parsley.
- 11CHEF'S TIP: Toss the pasta in a small amount of olive oil after cooking to prevent sticking.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Cheese Ravioli with Fresh Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1699.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: