This is a copycat recipe for Olive Garden's Capellini Primavera.
Make and share this Olive Garden Capellini Primavera recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups onions, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup carrot, julienned
- 12 ounces broccoli florets, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1⁄4 cups yellow squash, sliced thin and halved
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules (one cube crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, minced (oil packed)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Sauté onions, carrots and broccoli until onions are translucent (6-8 minutes). Add mushrooms, squash, garlic and water then saute for 2 minutes longer.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir well and bring to a simmer. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until veggies are tender and flavors are well-blended.
- Serve over cooked pasta. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top and serve.