Recipe by celestial_star03
Got this from a copycat website it is the closest thing I have found so far. Very tasty. The rising time is included in cooking time.
Top Review by Bay Laurel
This was a hit tonight! I went ahead and heated the water to around 115 degrees and added the yeast to it because I wasn't sure if the bread would rise without heating the water. These are terrific. Thank you for posting this Celestial Star!
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In your stand mixer or bread machine mix 4 cups flour, 1 1/3 cup water, 4 tsp butter, 2 tbsp sugar, 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp yeast.
- Divide it into 16 peices.
- Cover and let rise until doubled about 45 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt remaining 2 tsp butter in a bowl and thinly brush the breadsticks once.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush with butter again and top with garlic powder to your liking.