1/1 Photo of Olive Garden Beef Filets in Balsamic Sauce
Xiola Blue's Note:
This is another reciepe I tried from Olive Garden.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced thin
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup marsala wine
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 beef tenderloin steaks (6 oz each)
- 1 dash parsley, finely chopped
- 6 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2Heat oil and butter in large saute pan over medium heat.
- 3Add sliced onions, salt and pepper; cook 10 minutes or until caramelized (softened and golden browned), stirring frequently.
- 4Add wines, broth, vinegar and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half.
- 7Lightly rub filets with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- 8Grill to preferred temperature.
- 9Place onions and sauce on a platter and top with steaks.
- 10Garnish with parsley and rosemary.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Beef Filets in Balsamic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.1
- Calories from Fat 418
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 159.7 mg
- Sodium 257.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: