Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a copycat version of Olive Garden's Asiago Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup cheese, blend (Parmesan, Asiago and Romano)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh nutmeg, grated
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- In a microwave glass bowl, melt butter with garlic in microwave oven for 30 second. Whisk in cream and cheese. Microwave for 30 seconds more.
- Season with nutmeg and pepper. Whisk again and then pour over your favorite hot veggies or hot pasta.