1/4 Photos of Olive Garden Angel Hair and Three Onion Soup
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a delicious soup that I got directly from Olive Garden's web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lb baby white pearl onion, fresh (or 1/2 frozen bag, thawed)
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 medium vidalia onion (or other sweet onion, sliced thin)
- 6 cups chicken stock
- salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta, broken in 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 4 teaspoons romano cheese, grated
- 1Place oil and all onions in a large sauce pan over low heat and saute, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes, until onions are golden.
- 2Add stock and salt to taste.
- 3Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and simmer for about 1 hour.
- 4Add pasta and parsley and cook until pasta is just al dente.
- 5Ladle into soup bowls.
- 6Sprinkle with grated Romano cheese.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Angel Hair and Three Onion Soup
Serving Size: 1 (550 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.0
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 581.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 19.3 g