- 3 quarts heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb real butter
- 16 ounces ground parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (from a jar)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In double boiler, melt butter. Add garlic--do not let brown. Add pepper, milk, and cream. Bring up to 185 degrees.
- Stir fast with whisk while shaking in parmesan. Continue whisking until it's a smooth sauce.
- For thicker sauce, add more parmesan or even grated romana.
- (Does not reheat well and is thrown out after three hours at the "Garden".).