Teresa M's Note:
Really good lasagna! If you love Olive Garden's 5-cheese lasagna then you'll love this one! We like it with 1/2 lb. ground beef and 1/2 lb. Italian sausage in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Melt butter with medium heat in heavy 1 quart saucepan.
- 2Add flour and stir until well blended; cook until frothy.
- 3Add milk, stirring constantly with wire whisk as mixture comes to a simmer.
- 4Cook and stir until thickened (3-4 minutes).
- 5Chill while mixing other ingredients.
- 6Drain and mince tomatoes and garlic.
- 7Place other cheese filling ingredients in 3-quart mixing bowl with tomatoes and garlic.
- 8Add 1-1/2 cups of cooled cream sauce and mix until well blended.
- 9Refrigerate, reserving 1/2-cup for later use.
- 10Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- 11Cool under cold water and drain.
- 12Place 3 lasagna noodles in a 9x13x2 lightly oiled baking dish, overlapping slightly.
- 13Spread 1-1/2 cups cheese filling over noodles; sprinkle with one cup mozzarella and 1/4-cup fontina cheese.
- 14Repeat pasta and cheese layering; top with remaining three lasagna noodles.
- 15Spread 1/2-cup of reserved cream sauce over top and cover lightly with foil.
- 16Preheat oven to 350 and bake for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden 5-Cheese Lasagna (Copycat Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.4
- Calories from Fat 376
- Total Fat 41.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 209.2 mg
- Sodium 958.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spinach lasagna noodles