Recipe by Pets'R'us
If you like Greek ingredients you will like this appetizer!
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
So good and easy to throw together when unexpected company arrives. I made exactly as directed and loved the flavors and ease of prep. One thing I'd remember next time is to be sure and roll as tight as possible as some of mine didn't look real pretty as they came loose prior to going in the oven. But that didn't affect the great taste. Made for Pets R us cookathon - we'll miss you Pets.
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or 2 tablespoons parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll dough and separate into 2 long rectangles, press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoon cream cheese over each rectangle.
- Sprinkle evenly with feta cheese, olives, bell pepper, red pepper flakes and oregano.
- Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle.
- With a serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices, place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.Immediately remove from cookie sheet and serve warm.