Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 3⁄4 cup black olives, pitted
- 3⁄4 cup pimento stuffed olive
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 French baguettes, thinly sliced
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Coarsely chop olives in a food processor.
- Transfer to medium bowl.
- In processor, combine garlic, Parmesan cheese, butter, and olive oil until paste forms.
- Add this mixture to the olives in the bowl and mix well.
- Fold in the Monterrey jack cheese and parsley.
- Spread each slice of bread generously with the olive mixture and place on cookie sheet.
- Broil until bubbly and lightly browned.
This was a fantastic pre-dinner snack for my dinner party last night. They were a great hit with my guests. Absolutely delicious and so easy and quick to make.