Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very pretty cheese ball using a basic recipe. Great for parties
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (8 ounce) jar green olives, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheddar, onion, worcestershire and garlic salt in a bowl.
- Shape into a large ball and place on decorative plate.
- Cover the outside by alternating black and green olives.
- Serve with crackers.