Recipe by Leslie in Texas
A friend from Boulder, Co. shared this recipe with me many years ago. It's addictive and is usually gobbled up quickly! It keeps well, so you may want to double this for a crowd.
Top Review by Jangomango
This was immensely popular. It's also very easy to make and you could do it several hours ahead. I used a minced garlic clove and 1 t salt instead of garlic salt. And the red jalapeno I used made the dip look really colourful. Thank you.
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green olives
- 4 green onions, sliced, tops and bottoms
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped (I prefer them peeled)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, deveined and finely chopped (optional)