1/3 Photos of Olive-Cheese Zucchini Boats
Here is another great recipe to use up all that leftover zucchini from summers crop. This recipe yeilds only 2 servings, so double up if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut zucchini in half lenghwise; scoop out, and reserve pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shells.
- 2Place zucchini shells, cut side down, in a skillet.
- 3Add water, bring to boil, reduce heat.
- 4Cover and simmer for 5-6 minutes or until tender; drain.
- 5Turn shells cut side up; sprinkle with salt.
- 6Chop the zucchini pulp; saute in small saucepan in butter for 5 minutes or until tender.
- 7Stir in the breadcrumbs and olives.
- 8Spoon into the zucchini shells; sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 9Cover, and cook over medium heat (with no added water) for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive-Cheese Zucchini Boats
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.4
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 175.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: