Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe was in our daily news paper from Kraftfoods. This is a great spread. It did not last long at our Christmas party last year.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (5 ounce) jar olive-pimento cheese spread
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft old english sharp processed cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons green onions, slices
- Ritz cracker
- Mix cream cheese and spreads until well blended.
- Stir in onions;cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Serve with the crackers.