Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a variation of a fried olive cheese ball from a local italian restaurant. I wanted the flavor without the trouble of deep fat frying. My husband, who is not a olive fan, loves this spread
- 8 ounces pimento-stuffed green olives
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- process green olives in a food processor to a mince.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well mixed.
- Serve with good italian bread.
- Would also be great on a sandwich.
This was really nice - I used it for a sandwich spread; with some tortilla chips and fruit it made for a nice lunch. I did cut the olives in half as the full amount seemed like too much for my taste, and I also rinsed them off before processing. Thanks for the recipe!