Recipe by Lakerdog2
Another delish one courtesy of Pioneer Woman. Posting for safe keeping.
Top Review by Dawn S.
Excellent! I used 1 - 6 oz can of black olives and 1 - 7 oz jar of pimento olives and I added 2 cloves of minced garlic. I fed this to my boyfriend and the other guys in the neighborhood for testing (lol) and they loved it! This was so easy, definitely a keeper.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black olives, whole
- 1 (6 ounce) jar pimento stuffed olives
- 2 green onions, rough chopped
- 3⁄4 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 loaf French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Rough chop black and green olives.
- Combine green onions and olives with the softened butter, mayo, and cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Slice french bread in half lengthwise. Spread mixture evenly over halves.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes or until thoroughly melted and starting to turn light brown and bubbly.
- Can make mixture 2 days ahead, spread on unbaked bread and freeze too!