This recipe came from one of our dear friends and is a wonderful way to rev up the standard Garlic-Cheese Bread. I had never had anything quite like it and I loved it the first time I tried it. By the way, I cannot stand black olives but I love them in this recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the butter and the mayonnaise.
- 2Add shredded mozzarella cheese, chopped black olives, garlic powder and onion powder.
- 3Mix well and chill for approximately 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- 4If you do not have time to chill it is still great.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Cut loaf of French Bread in half lengthwise and place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- 7Spread cheese mixture over each half of bread.
- 8Cut the bread into serving size pieces.
- 9It is easier to cut at this stage than once it is hot.
- 10Cook at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.1
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.5 mg
- Sodium 446.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g