Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
These have always been a family favorite.They are a great do head appy as you can freeze them and bake from frozen
- 2 cups grated aged cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 30 stuffed olives (approx)
- Blend cheese and butter in mixer.
- Add flour and paprika mix until blended.
- With floured hands form a one teaspoon ball around each olive.
- Place on baking sheet and freeze or bake.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minute.
- From frozen bake 20 min at 400.
- Serve warm.
- I like to freeze them on the baking sheet then transfer to a reseable bag.
For sure not a recipe i will make again. After i took them out of the freezer, it totally changed the flavor. I also had to use a cup and a half of flour. I dont recomend this recipe at all. Thanks for the try anyway.
We just liked these, I found that it made many more than 30 cheese balls and the smaller ones were better in my opinion. They went together really easily which was a plus. I ended up bringing over half of them home from the SuperBowl party, which was not a good sign.