Recipe by DeeDee
I made these for a gathering and they were loved by all. I got this recipe from my trusted Betty Crocker cookbook.
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 36 small pimento stuffed olives, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cheese and flour together.
- Mix in margarine. Work with hand if it seems dry.
- Mold 1 teaspoon of dough around each olive.
- Shape into a ball.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Bake until set, 15 to 20 minutes.