Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one has been passed around between the Moms of my son's baseball team. It's great for tailgating! I usually double or triple it depending on how may peeps are being served. The Primadona dressing is available at Giant Eagle Grocery Stores and is subtle, but perfect in this recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup roma tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons Spanish olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons black olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 green onions
- 1 tablespoon primadona Italian dressing
- 4 large basil leaves, chopped
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 loaves bagette bread, sliced
- Dice all ingredients.
- Mix together.