Recipe by Sage
Thi is great recipe is from Betty Crocker. After reading Sarah Beth's review, make sure your olives are well patted dry.
Top Review by Blossom in Seattle
Awesome recipe. Basic and delicious. I used olives in oil and garlic from the deli section of the grocery and added the garlic from them and used the oil they came in. Delicious.
- 236.59 ml water, plus
- 29.58 ml water
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 18.48 ml bread machine yeast
- 177.44 ml olive, pitted and coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the ingredients, except olives, in the bread pan in the order recommended by your machine's manufacturer.
- Process on the appropriate cycle.
- Add olives at the raisin/nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- I prefer to make it with the dough cycle; shape it in 2 loaves and let is rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake in a pre heated375* oven for 30 minutes.
- Add 1 1/2 cup old or sharp shredded cheddar cheese with the flour for a Cheese Olive Bread; fantastic.
- For my bread to rise, I heat 2 cups of water in microwave for 5 minutes; this creates steam. Leave water in microwave. Sit your bread in microwave OFF for 30 minutes.Your bread will rise really nice.