1/2 Photos of Olive Bread for the Bread Machine
Thi is great recipe is from Betty Crocker. After reading Sarah Beth's review, make sure your olives are well patted dry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ingredients, except olives, in the bread pan in the order recommended by your machine's manufacturer.
- 2Process on the appropriate cycle.
- 3Add olives at the raisin/nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends.
- 4I prefer to make it with the dough cycle; shape it in 2 loaves and let is rise for 30 minutes.
- 5Bake in a pre heated375* oven for 30 minutes.
- 7Add 1 1/2 cup old or sharp shredded cheddar cheese with the flour for a Cheese Olive Bread; fantastic.
- 9For my bread to rise, I heat 2 cups of water in microwave for 5 minutes; this creates steam. Leave water in microwave. Sit your bread in microwave OFF for 30 minutes.Your bread will rise really nice.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Bread for the Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (802 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1161.8
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2149.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 215.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 30.2 g