Prep 1 hr
Cook 40 mins
- frozen white bread dough
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olive
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- cooking spray
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Thaw dough in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Sprinkle olives and rosemary over dough; gently knead on a lightly floured surface 4 or 5 times or just until olives are incorporated into dough. Cover dough; let rest 10 minutes. Roll dough into a 10 x 8-inch rectangle.
- Beginning with long side, roll up jelly-roll fashion; pinch seam to seal. Place roll, seam side down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Uncover dough; cut several 2-inch diagonal slits into top of dough using a sharp knife. Brush dough with egg white.
- Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until loaf sounds hollow when tapped. Remove loaf from baking sheet; cool on a wire rack.