- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, packed
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, packed
- 1⁄4 cup toasted almond
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- fresh Italian parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree olives, basil, spinach, almonds, garlic, and lemon juice in a blender or food processor.
- Add olive oil while machine is running.
- Refrigerate until read to serve.
- Great served with pasta or rice, or over vegetables, even fish and chicken!
- Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!