Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A unique appetizer.
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons soft margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup sifted flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 jar Spanish olives
- Blend cheese and margarine.
- Stir in flour and spices and mix well.
- Wrap dough around olives.
- Bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes.
Very delicious and easy to make.
This is a great appetizer for all you olive lovers. We agree that the thang of the olives goes very well with the cheese. This is very easy to prepare and will make a repeat performance at many future happy hours.
Excellent recipe and very easy to put together. The delicious, crunchy cheese casing puffs up when cooked to make these look fantastic. Great on any platter. Thanks for sharing!