1/4 Photos of Olive Appetizer Tree
I got this out of a magazine and am going to make it for thanksgiving but wanted to share it with you all. This is adorable and would make a cute centerpiece with cracker's and cheese! I am going to make it with black olives, pimento and kalamata olives.. Prep time is a guess..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Get a box of toothpicks and a 9 inch cone shape to begin. (green or white).
- 2Drain olives. Cut block of cheese into 1/2 inch thick slabs and cut 1 inch stars with a cookie cutter. Cover with wrap.
- 3Break toothpicks in half. Starting at the bottom of the cone, insert toothpicks in a random order and push olives onto them. Vary the olives and leave room for the cheese stars. Place larger olives near the bottom.
- 4Push each cheese star into a toothpick half, Top the tree with a cheese star and insert rosemary sprigs randomly.
- 5Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate no longer than 8 hours.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Appetizer Tree
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 427.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g