1/2 Photos of Olive and Garlic Sourdough (uses your bread machine!)
1 hr 15 mins
Subtle, savory and rich. I like to add a bit of fresh parmesan but it's yummy even without it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use dough cycle of bread machine to prepare dough.
- 2At end of cycle, knead more flour into dough if it is too sticky to handle.
- 3Shape and place on baking sheet (I try to shape in a baguette) or into loaf pan.
- 4Bake 350 for 35- 45 minutes until golden.
- 5Cool slightly before slicing.
Browse Our Top Sourdough Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sourdough Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive and Garlic Sourdough (uses your bread machine!)
Serving Size: 1 (549 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1805.3
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5156.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 321.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 40.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: