Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a very rich spread that is good on toasted baguette slices.
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup dried tomatoe
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 1 or 2 minutes or till liquid is absorbed and tomatoes are plump.
- Place the tomato mixture in a food processor along with the remaining ingredients.
- Process till smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.