2 hrs 8 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the yeast over 1/4 c milk and stir to dissolve.
- 2Combine the flour and salt and add remaining milk and the egg.
- 3Add yeast mixture, raisins and apple.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Let stand in a warm place until doubled.
- 6Heat oil for frying.
- 7Shape balls of batter with 2 metal spoons and drop them in the hot oil a few at a time.
- 8Deep fry for about 8 minutes.
- 9Drain on paper towel.
- 10Put powdered sugar in paper bag.
- 11Put the drained doughnuts in the sugar and shake to coat.
- 12Remove and let cool.
- 13Once cool, shake them in the sugar again.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oliebollen (Dutch Doughnuts)
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.8
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 243.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g